Wednesday, June 18, 2008

jaren. daniel. and jonathan. oh my.

wow. so... i get home from band camp today, and call my childhood friend because i got a text message during camp that said: "WE WON!!"
you're probably wondering what we won, but it's a secret. haha. just kidding. we won this stuffed star named jaren that was created by daniel biro. if you don't who that is, he's the bass player for hawk nelson.

daniel biro.

well, all the money raised from jaren goes toward the hands and feet foundation in haiti. so, it's a great cause, which is why we did it. it goes to a boy named franchiyou. :) so, me and stevie put our money together and this morning at 9:21AM we won jaren. i'm so excited. :)

so here i am screaming and jumping up and down and she adds: "jonathan e-mailed me back, too!" if you don't know who that is, he's the guitar player for hawk nelson. ironic, eh?

jonathan steingard.

well, i go to my e-mail and i look and i get all sad because i don't have an e-mail from jonathan. so i'm sad and happy at the same time, but nonetheless, i go back to my mom's e-mail account because she likes to have it waiting when she gets home from work... and there, at the top of the list is: "jonathan steingard RE: hey jon."
of course i scream again. haha. then i remember that i have retarded e-mail, so i chill out a little and read the e-mail.
by now, i'm like the happiest person in the world. haha. it's true.
with the most love for hawk nelson(besides stevie.)
-megan danielle beebe.

2 comments:

Stevie Jeanine said...

oh my stars i love Jaren!! i cant wait until he gets here!! and u left out the part where Daniel totally messaged me on ebay and now hes gonna make out Jaren's laminate 2 u, me, and Danny...

Tori said...

dudes! you are so going to have to bring him to canada town and let me see him. and megan i'm hurt! i love Hawk Nelson too. in fact if it wasn't for me, stevie wouldn't even know who Hawk Nelson was!!!!! right stevie?