Tuesday, July 8, 2008

too much to handle...

wow. sorry i haven't blogged in a while. so much has been going on lately.
canada cakes, waterslides into the gulf of mexico, mission trip prep, boating... i should probably explain.

canada cakes (ok, so wanna be canada cakes.)
me and my friend stevie decided to make a canada cake to celebrate canada day(which was July 1st). she didn't actually come over until the 4th of July, so we celebrated canada day on independence day. :) so patriotic. it turned out... quite bad. utterly repulsive actually.

waterslides into the gulf of mexico (or the innercoastal waterway)
on the 4th of july the community right across the highway were having a firework show. they also had a 30 foot slip and slide! instead of ending in a pool though, it went straight in to the gulf of mexico! it was soo fun, well until we had to stop because all the drunk people showed up...

mission trip prep. (4 days!)
ahh! i didn't realize it was so close! we leave saturday at 4AM! ahhhh! i'm excited all of the sudden. well, since it's so close we've been franticly preparing EVERYTHING! we have so much to do up there! the 14 hour ride up there in 12 passenger vans should be as fun as usual, too.

boating. (lots of it)
so, my dad has pulled me out of bed two days in a row to go boating! ugh. it's fun, but this is summer vacation! wake me up at noon! don't get me wrong, i had fun... we drove the boat up to waffle house and had breakfast. yum. i even got to drive! i'm planning on taking the test online to get my boating liscense soon. fun fun fun. i got to watch my brother wakeboard. that was actually sorta fun. i was photographer. i got some great ones of him in the air. :)

wow. i didn't mean to bore you to death with my ranting of what i should have blogged about. sorry. really. geez. i apolagized! cut me some slack!

now i'm off to my friends house, and she just got back from australia! then i'm off to yet another night of band camp. ugh. wish me luck.

-megan danielle beebe.

PS: I leave saturday as i've already metioned, and i'm hoping i can go swing dancing friday! so, don't expect another blog for a looong time.

No comments: