Friday, August 1, 2008

breaking dawn countdownitis.

B.D. Countdownitis is a very serious... um. disease? whatever. the point is that the very much anticipated fourth book in the twilight series comes out in less than 4 hours!
me and my friend are going to a premiere party at our local barnes and noble.

it's prom themed and you are supposed to dress up like one of the characters, BUT because I don't resemble any of the characters i just bought a cut dress at a thrift store today. [do you know how hard it is to find a prom dress in the middle of summer?]

well. my mom should be coming home soon so we can leave.

i will try to post some pictures tomorrow.
wish me luck... i don't know why i need luck, but just do it!
-megan danielle beebe.

1 comment:

Stevie Jeanine said...

a "cut" dress?? u mean cute?? whatever, and yes we must definitely post pictures...u should see how i look!! im like all "vampire"...